partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] one more hint please....regarding authorization

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] one more hint please....regarding authorization
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 01:28:24 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006, Mike Dorin wrote:

Found my bug!

Everybody may be interested to know that the bug
is not with partysip, but with Asterisk.

Branch needs to be unique in time and space.
(Which is probably obvious to most people)
When I ported my code to C++ builder I hard coded
a branch...Asterisk was happy with the same branch.

As soon as I took the hard coded value for branch
out I was able to to register with partysip.

Question. This branch must change with each new
transaction, correct?

branch is unique: in the whole word there can't be 2 branch
of the same value at the same time... Hopefully the random
generator should generate such value!

Aymeric

Thanks,

-Mike
www.telecomtools.org

--- Aymeric Moizard <address@hidden> wrote:

Sorry, I have no idea.
I guess your sip message is invalid? You'll have to
debug...

Aymeric