partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] one more hint please....regarding authorization

From: Mike Dorin
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] one more hint please....regarding authorization
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:06:53 -0700 (PDT)

Found my bug!

Everybody may be interested to know that the bug
is not with partysip, but with Asterisk.

Branch needs to be unique in time and space.
(Which is probably obvious to most people)
When I ported my code to C++ builder I hard coded
a branch...Asterisk was happy with the same branch.

As soon as I took the hard coded value for branch
out I was able to to register with partysip.

Question. This branch must change with each new
transaction, correct?

Thanks,

-Mike
www.telecomtools.org