Re: [paragui-users] pg docs anyone?

From: Asko Kauppi
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] pg docs anyone?
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:21:47 +0300

What I'd need is really to go through the functions (and callbacks) of ParaGUI _one_by_one_ with someone, who could tell "yeah, that's essential", "no, that's crap" and so forth..

On the other side, i wish to keep the interface as C++ like as possible (so i won't need to make separate documentation *grin*), on the other side a scripting language s.a. Lua allows for more powerful constructs than C++.

Currently, i'm pretty much doing everything 1-to-1. And everything's a lot!

-ak

Ulf Lorenz kirjoittaa perjantaina, 26. syyskuuta 2003, kello 03:42: