Re: [paragui-users] pg docs anyone?

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] pg docs anyone?
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 02:42:57 +0200

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 01:01:05AM +0300, Asko Kauppi wrote:
> That is, any kind of documentation anyone has done would be welcome.
Generalizing from some other comments a while ago on this list the problem is
that documentation is currently a rare thing...

> Examples:
>       - is 'LoadThemeStyle' necessary or just an internal method?
>       - ...
>
> What confuses me is the C++ 'finesses' used in the source, without
> adequate documentation. Some things are virtual, some are static. I do
> know C++ but without a 'roadmap' it's really hard to follow the track.
> :)
???
Are you having problems with the topic "why use virtual, why use static
methods or data"? In this case I could pehaps provide some kindof answer out of
the box. I have just grepped through the code and it looks as if these keywords
are employed whereever they should be used (static for functions/data which
is to be shared by all instances of a class and virtual if a derived class
overrides the function).

> thanks to all,
> -ak
Ulf

--
'Today Is A Good Day For Someone Else To Die!'
(Feet of Clay)