Re: [paragui-users] another weekly update *g*

From: Mark Junker
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] another weekly update *g*
Date: 31 Aug 2003 15:27:00 +0100

> Well, I've almost completed the ParaGUI port to C.
> Got a few more bugs and design flaws to squash (I made a few incorrect
> assumptions fairly early on *sigh*) and then I'll be ready to post it.

> As of now it either opens a window and crashes or doesn't and crashes.

> Under X it seems to be some kind of NULL pointer leaking in...
> console?  Well, I have no SDL videosupport under console.  I'm still
> trying to get this thing to exit without hanging on an error *wry grin*

> Well more when I have more than a black screen.. . hopefully soon :)
Sounds good.

I really hope I can use it in our next project. The EC++ compiler by Hitachi/
Renesas (V5) was really brain dead :( and it was *really* expensive. The
current V7 contains full support for templates/exceptions ... but it's too
expensive for such a small company.

Best regards,
Mark Junker