[paragui-users] Random status-post and Is anyone else working on anythin

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] Random status-post and Is anyone else working on anything?
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 03:31:38 -0700 (PDT)

Just seeing if anyone's up to anything interesting paragui-wise out
there...

My own pet project (C conversion) is coming along nicely.  Almost have
working core.  There will be hordes of memory bugs (it doesn't really pay
that much attention to freeing up everything yet) but it SHOULD
(theoretically) work.  ParaGUI's heavy dependance on std::string is making
life tricky for me so... well oh well I'm having fun anyways.

I heartily reccomend complete rewrites of a project every now and again if
it gets frustrating *g*.  Sometimes it helps clear one's head.  I've
already found several bugs in the devel-opengl branch (that aren't present
in the MAIN branch fwiw :).

Incidentally, while I do now have a widget manager it doesn't fit with
ParaGUI all too well - too many C-isms.  So if any of y'all have any
suggestions or comments feel free to post.

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis
PS: yes, assuming list too quiet so I'm doing a random status-update post.