Re: [paragui-users] Random status-post and Is anyone else working on any

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Random status-post and Is anyone else working on anything?
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 03:11:32 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003, Asko Kauppi wrote:

> Do you see your work eventually replacing ParaGui 1.0.4 completely, or
> how should we avoid fragmentation?

*hrm*
now that I'm thinking about this....  (core - just missing final widgets.
Busy day :)

Anyways.  hrm.  I'm thinking this is one of the few -VALID- reasons for a
fork....

Since it's not particularily compatible with ParaGUI 1.x I'm thinking for
comparison value and perhaps as a source of ideas for what to add to 1.x.
I'm still thinking about this one... *g*

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis

PS: although it -will- load the same layout and theme files as ParaGUI 1.x :)