Re: [paragui-users] widget registry?

From: Atani
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] widget registry?
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 13:53:50 -0700

On Thursday 14 August 2003 01:30 pm, Teunis Peters wrote:
> > What about other libraries that provide these?  Perhaps the Apache
> > runtime libs?
>
> not sufficient.  besides not that serious.   and if gnome dependencies
> (gtk) are bad, I'd guess apache are worse.  I also run two different
> versions of apache on my two machines...  or maybe 3 if I ever run windows
> 2000 again :)

Its not the web server that you could have a dependency on.  Its the Apache
Portable Runtime libs... Sorry I missed part of that before..

http://apr.apache.org/

Lots of great utilities in there.  Under a nice license... You could pull the
snippets of interest into the Paragui tree thus eliminating the dependency...

Mike