Re: [paragui-users] alpha channel question

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] alpha channel question
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:44:39 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003, Keith wrote:

> i have been looking into why a lot of the widgets are not working properly
> when running double buffered. I have narrowed it down to the function
> SDL_SetAlpha(srf, SDL_SRCALPHA, 255-t);

okay this is starting to explain a lot of quirks I've had converting
ParaGUI to OpenGL...

right.  Well, THANK YOU!!!!! *g*
Okay - definitely going to rewrite the paragui-opengl CVS tree's Alpha
handling.  After all, unlike SDL, OpenGL supports alpha -everywhere- even
in chromakey and the like images.

Considering as it sits I'm now happy with everything in paragui-opengl
except fonts and alpha stuff...  (although I have to update it to current
tree for bugfixes too)

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis