[paragui-users] Re: Bug in PG_MessageObject?

From: taurus
Subject: [paragui-users] Re: Bug in PG_MessageObject?
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:55:12 +0700

Alexander Pipelka writes:
Wow,...
I've been searching for this one ~1/2 hour hitting my head against the
keyboard. :))

Gosh... Alex, my appologies! :) My fault. Now it works in the paratest. But I still cannot make work this array in my application... :( It seems that I have pointer/memory leak. I lost almost 1 month to catch and still in the same stage... After showing a widget with an array of PG_Labels, when I destroy the widget, PG_MessageObject (parent) has wild pointers in its ChildList, trying to send them events. finally blows... Maybe anyone have an idea how to catch the bug? Any help/ideas will be appreciated! Thanx a lot anyway! :)