Re: [paragui-users] sprite example dblbuffer problems

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] sprite example dblbuffer problems
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 07:46:17 -0700 (PDT)

dblbuffer.xml probably needs to be in the same
directory as your executable (or within physfs' search
path).  I would say what's happening is that vc is
making an executable in (blah blah)\Release\exec.exe
and dblbuffer.xml isn't being moved into a searched
directory.

Andrew.

--- Lonnie Cumberland <address@hidden>