[paragui-users] sprite example dblbuffer problems

From: Lonnie Cumberland
Subject: [paragui-users] sprite example dblbuffer problems
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 10:42:51 -0700

Hello All,

I am new to the list and really like the ParaGUI classes from what I have seen so far.

I am using Windows 2000 with VC++ 6.0 and have been able to compile the paratest along with a few of the other demos.

Currently I am having troubles getting the "dblbuffer" demo to run as it appears that I am missing a file "dblbuffer.xml". In any case, the application compiles, but crashes when I try to run it after opening a blank window.

Does anyone have a simple demo that I can compile to see how to work with loading an image and/or sprite into a window?

thanks,
Lonnie