Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Release candidates for next stable release v5.4 ou

From: banditniu
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Release candidates for next stable release v5.4 out! Feedback appreciated!
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 11:29:35 -0700 (MST)

Hi,flixr
 Thanks for your suggestion, as you said,i tried to checkout the
update_locm3 branch in terminal,however,met this problem :

 /address@hidden:/home/bandit/paparazzi# git checkout
update_locm3
 error: pathspec 'update_locm3' did not match any file(s) known to git.
 address@hidden:/home/bandit/paparazzi# /
 So I exchanged these certain modified files which are on that branch into
mypath.There showed these errors:

<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n16593/20_%E7%9A%84%E5%B1%8F%E5%B9%95%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE.png>

BTW,I am new to learn this paparazzi project and my English is bad,and if
there is anything stupid I did,please help me to fix . THANKS VERY MUCH.