Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Release candidates for next stable release v5.4 ou

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Release candidates for next stable release v5.4 out! Feedback appreciated!
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 18:17:46 +0100

Update regarding luftboot:

So I finally got my hands on some Lisa/M 2 again at the 31C3 and could actually reproduce the problem.
Was a bug in libopencm3, fixed it in libopencm3 with with https://github.com/libopencm3/libopencm3/commit/922d8f7079efd232c736e84df49214cec13fb9ea

Not merged into master or v5.3 yet, as the libopencm3 update also required some other updates that are not tested yet.
If you want to test this, checkout the update_locm3 branch... see also https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/pull/1058

Greetings from the Paparazzi guys at 31C3