Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Magnetometer freeze problem occurring AR Drone 2.0

From: Oswald Berthold
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Magnetometer freeze problem occurring AR Drone 2.0
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 17:27:50 +0200

just tested that in flight. there was only one occasion for resetting
which seemed to go glitch-free. while flying, i didn't notice it at all.

the value 600 (3s) might actually be reduced significantly because even
a few ten identical values in a row are extremely unlikely, looking at
IMU_MAG_RAW on the plotter while the drone sits on the table.

bst, opt