Re: [Paparazzi-devel] operation / flashing lisa/m

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] operation / flashing lisa/m
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 15:06:43 -0700

Hi Oswald,

You might have burned/overheated D3 diode. This would cause the diode to let
current through in reverse making the MCU think that USB cable is connected.
Try to use your multimeter and see if the diode conducts in reverse now.

I actually wanted to add to my previous email that you might be ok having USB
and UBEC connected at the same time. When I did that in the past it was working
out fine. But obviously I was very wrong in that assumption.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Piotr