Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Critical behaviour of baro_ms5611_i2c

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Critical behaviour of baro_ms5611_i2c
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:51:03 +0200

Hi,

Would be great if you could dig a bit further! Add <define name="DEBUG" value="TRUE"/> to your firmware section and have a look at the BARO_MS5611 message that is sent with every measurement from the baro board wrapper. That should help to narrow down the problem, e.g. if D1 or D2 is suddenly very large.

If you want to add additional checks to the ms5611 peripheral, add them in sw/airborne/peripherals/ms5611_spi.c

Cheers, Felix