Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Critical behaviour of baro_ms5611_i2c

From: afishindouban
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Critical behaviour of baro_ms5611_i2c
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 14:15:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Felix

I create a new user in my system and install a new paparazzi environment to
make the test.

Here is the build version: Paparazzi version
v5.1.1_testing-68-ga15d707-dirty
Here is board info: Using device 013: ID 1d50:600f Transition Robotics Inc.
- Lisa/M (Upgrade) V1.1 - LM2-385 34FFD6053452323353321643
Programming memory from 0x08002000..

and attach

the test result shows when telemetry in default, after GPS 3d locked, GCS
show alt can jump from -15000 to 15000m.
if I change telemetry to raw_sensor, check baro_raw message,abs value is
show normally around 74800, but timely, it will jump to around 4294803968,
and then become normal, and repeat frequently. I guess this is the reason
cause the alt number get crazy? looks like no filter abandon this number
which for sure are abnormal, and i dont understand why baro_raw has this
kind of behave. then I change to antoher lisa board I have, the same happen.
here is the logs:  logs.z <http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n15634/logs.z>
here is the airframe:  microjet_lisa_m.xml
<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n15634/microjet_lisa_m.xml>

Please help me have a look. Thank you so much.

Kevin

flixr wrote