Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Poly Survey Issues

From: paparazzi_guy
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Poly Survey Issues
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 01:29:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hey,

I've tried a few different waypoint configurations with poly survey and it's
still missing certain sections of the rectangle.

I then tried using advanced poly survey and for some reasons whenever the
plane got to this block it wanted to go to an altitude of 0m.

The function's parameters are:

init_poly_survey_adv (uint8_t first_wp, uint8_t size, float angle, float
sweep_width, float shot_dist, float min_rad, float altitude)

I used this in my flight plan:

    <block name="Initialize Advanced Poly Survey">
      <call fun="init_poly_survey_adv(WP_S1, 4, 45.0, 200.0, 200.0, 200.0,
400.0)"/>
    </block>
    <block name="Advanced Poly Survey">
      <call fun="poly_survey_adv()"/>
    </block>

Can you let me know why it's doing this? Thanks.

Matthew