Re: [Paparazzi-devel] using GCS without the GUI

From: Bruzzlee
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] using GCS without the GUI
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 23:24:02 +0200

Hi,
If you want to modify the programs which are started automatically:
You can modify the control_panel.xml in the config folder.
Just comment out the GSC part in the right section. Like this:

  <session name="Flight address@hidden">
     <program name="Data Link">
       <arg flag="-d" constant="/dev/ttyUSB0"/>
     </program>
     <program name="Server"/>
     <!--program name="GCS"/-->
   </session>