Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Replacement for HITL

From: paparazzi_guy
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Replacement for HITL
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 15:15:24 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, I think you misunderstood me. I have read through the wiki pages and
created a flight plan where the UAV will dive to the ground under certain
circumstances. When using SITL the plane reacts as it should.

However, I was wondering if there was an alternative to HITL to *Physically
Demonstrate* that the plane will react the way it should.

I tried creating a new a/c using tiny_hitl.xml airframe and
hitl_fixedwing.xml for telemetry. However, after getting a variety of
errors, I started thinking about alternatives to HITL.

Also, thanks for replying to that other post. It looks like the latest
update of Paparazzi V5.0.4 fixes the sectors issue.