Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ARDrone2 simulation GPS setup?

From: onefastdaddy
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ARDrone2 simulation GPS setup?
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 15:09:24 -0800 (PST)

I'll update this. I believe here lies most of my answers:
http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/NPS#Options

I'm not sure if this is all up to date because likely it's now a subsystem
directive and I need to modify here:
    <target name="nps" board="pc">
      <subsystem name="fdm" type="jsbsim"/>
      <subsystem name="radio_control" type="ppm"/>
    </target>

I'll guess there's a way to get this to be turned into a parameter for the
above:
<define name="INITIAL_CONDITITONS" value="reset00" />

Digging more....