Re: [Paparazzi-devel] What changed to telemetry?

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] What changed to telemetry?
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 10:51:18 +0100

Hi,

I think an interesting point of this new organization of telemetry is that you have to think if it really makes sense to mix data coming from different subsystems/modules. In the case of WEATHER message, it would make sense to use it if you have a singe module that provides all the data in a single place, but if you need to use several modules for that, is it really necessary to make a dependency between them, while the synchronization of such data is probably not that important (unless you do meteo research) ?
I hope it answers your question a little.

Gautier