Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xsens MTi-G

From: Iman
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xsens MTi-G
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:48:24 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your suggestion, I will check them tomorrow

I added this line to my airframe file and it solved the fail message in GCS
, Now I connect without problem and it shows GPS antenna very well but it
can't fix and altitude is changing in wide range.

it is in NO_GPS mode (without RC connected). and there isn't any movement in
PFD.
<http://paparazzi.517.n7.nabble.com/file/n13544/1.jpeg>

I'v attached an screen shot and log. 13_09_12__20_57_26.log
<http://paparazzi.517.n7.nabble.com/file/n13544/13_09_12__20_57_26.log>