Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xsens MTi-G

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xsens MTi-G
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 18:14:02 +0200

As far as I know Umarin has an LPC21xx and is therefore identical codewise to a yapa, which was in turn designed for Xsens.

So the only things that can go wrong are:

-Rx-tx inversions
-bad rs232 level converter or other wiring error
-bad baudrates: just to be sure configure it using mtig manager
-bad port in lpc: there are 2 ports uart0 and uart1
-bad power supply to Xsens

Umarin has an IMU itself, I thought. Maybe the board file does not allow any other IMU to be connected?