Re: [Paparazzi-devel] pt1000 not working

From: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] pt1000 not working
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 01:45:47 +0200

Hi,
if you have 2 modules exchange them also with the level converter.
Then you know if there is something is wrong  with the hardware.
Also you can look to the  i2c (3V) bus wiht a logic sniffer.
http://dangerousprototypes.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=23
http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Open_Bench_Logic_Sniffer

Heinrich

Árni Þorvaldsson schrieb:
Hi all, I am trying to get the pt1000 sensor to work with my tiny. I am making two airframes and in one the sensor is working 100%, but in the other airframe the sensor always shows zero. I am using tiny 2.11 and a lever converter. the setup is the same as in the wiki.

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Module/Hygrosens_TEMOD-I2C-R1

I am getting response from the sensor but it is always zero, I have gone over the connections several times without any luck.
Has anyone experienced this

regards Arni