[Paparazzi-devel] pt1000 not working

From: Árni Þorvaldsson
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] pt1000 not working
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 22:44:18 +0000

Hi all, I am trying to get the pt1000 sensor to work with my tiny. I am making two airframes and in one the sensor is working 100%, but in the other airframe the sensor always shows zero. I am using tiny 2.11 and a lever converter. the setup is the same as in the wiki.

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Module/Hygrosens_TEMOD-I2C-R1

I am getting response from the sensor but it is always zero, I have gone over the connections several times without any luck.
Has anyone experienced this

regards Arni