[Paparazzi-devel] Interference in flight Umarim lite 2.0

From: Joseph Muhlhausen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Interference in flight Umarim lite 2.0
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 14:08:29 -0500

Hi All,

My plane flies great and is properly set up for AUTO1. However, during the last two flights I could only control the plane intermittently.  As soon as I would start throttle again I would lose control of the plane.

On the ground everything works fine including range test.

All wires are twisted but none are shielded.

Grounding:
-ESC and Umarim share the same ground from the battery supply
-ESC's BEC seem to have common ground (measures 0 V between Umarim ground and BEC ground)
-RX and Xbee get the ground from Umarim
-Servos get +5V and ground from ESC's BEC
-No ground on motor or motor plate

I am not sure where to start, if anyone has had a similar issue and found a fix that would help me a lot.

Thanks,
Joseph