Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quadrotor, Lia 1.1. + PWM actuators - adaptive thr

From: Michal Podhradsky
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quadrotor, Lia 1.1. + PWM actuators - adaptive thrust
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 16:30:32 -0700

Hi Loic,

we tested the adaptive hover now, and it works fairly well. The inverted mass is estimated well enough to keep the quad hovering, however as you can see from the log, the error covariance of the filter is constant and does not change. Maybe you will have some idea how to explain this behavior?

Regards
Michal