Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quadrotor, Lia 1.1. + PWM actuators - adaptive thr

From: Loic Drumettaz
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quadrotor, Lia 1.1. + PWM actuators - adaptive thrust
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:30:48 +0100

Hi Michal,

Do you use "NOMINAL_HOVER_THROTTLE" define? If you do, then inv_m isn't calculated using the adaptative controller.

Since your previous message concerning the loss of autorithy I have tested the adaptative controler with success.
Here is a plot from a landing in nav mode:

Images intégrées 1

As you can see, there is less noise on Z accelerometer than you have on your quadrotor. I would suggest you to reduce vibrations on your IMU before going deeper into the adaptative filter calculations. I hope this helps!

Loïc