[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L not working - bug on last commit ?

From: Xavier RIVIERE
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L not working - bug on last commit ?
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 11:17:56 +0200

Hi there,

I just install paparazzi on a new PC... and I have got a lot of problems :)

After searching a little, I discover that I don't have the same software branch on my two PC, as I installed the first one at least one year ago...

So here is the situation :

- first PC is using "master" branch... the board is working, but I don't have battery monitoring (vsupply is always 0)... if I understand well, it's normal, 'cause ADC is disable. Right ? - second PC is using "v3.9" branch... nothing work... no led blinking, no communication, nothing...

Of course, I have EXACTLY the same configuration files on the two PC (conf.xml, airframe.xml, and so on). And in fact, everything was working good on the second PC only a few days ago

Well... if I have to guess, I will say that it's from one of the commit from 1st june or 29 may ;))

Xavier Rivière