Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L not working - bug on last commit ?

From: Xavier RIVIERE
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/L not working - bug on last commit ?
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:13:17 +0200

Well, the problem is half solve in fact...

The embedded software is now running, but only for a time... after that, there is an accumulation of I2C errors, as I can see on the message windows.

There is no data from gyro and mag, as there are on I2C, and accel is working well, as it is on spi.

So I'm working with aspirin 1.5 and the new I2C drivers... It's working good for few seconds, until there is an "acknowledge error", and then, only error... So it seems that the driver didn't reinitialize after error ??

Is there anybody else working with Lisa/L and aspirin v1.5 who can test and give a feedback ?

Thank you

Xavier