Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M 2.0 and Aspirin 2.1 available in the Quadsh

From: Regius Asiimwe
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M 2.0 and Aspirin 2.1 available in the Quadshot store
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:27:07 +0930

Hello Piotr Esden-Tempski

I am going to add you to my skype contacts,

I have a lot of questions regarding how to proceed with Paparazzi.

Is that ok?

Kind Regards,

Regius

On 11 April 2012 00:00, Gareth Roberts <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Esden,

Could you quickly detail how to use luftboot?
I tried flashing ap.bin to a lisa/m 2.0 via stm32_mem.py, it programmed fine but the bootloader is now stuffed and it doesn't seem to be doing anything.
Presumably the offsets are wrong?
I'm on locm3 but all airframe files still try to upload via jtag.

Cheers,
Gareth