Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M 2.0 and Aspirin 2.1 available in the Quadsh

From: Marc Schwarzbach
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M 2.0 and Aspirin 2.1 available in the Quadshot store
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 00:45:09 +0200

Hi Gareth
(and all others with Lisa/M but without JTAG :-)

just had the same experience as you.. Blinky, upload ap.bin, End.

I think Esden is very busy with the quadshot at the moment (and on holiday). So
I wanted to program the Lisa anyway...

My way is using the "traditional" serial bootloader. It´s a hack, it´s slow,
but it works (just got it working some minutes ago).

In short: remove diode (usb->VIN), connect aspirin ACC_INT to GND (Boot1),
Boot0 to 3,3V, Connect 3,3V FTDI to UART1 (TX/Lisa=USB-VBus).

Then change the loader path in the stm32 makefile to your directory where you
put it (ok, download it before... https://github.com/jsnyder/stm32loader)

Set flash mode to serial in airframe file.

Power on (no longer over USB! Set jumpers correctly before)

Upload!

Wait :-)

If there is greater interest, I could write something for the wiki.
Then it would also be good to adjust the path and add the loader to the repo
permanently...

Cheers

Marc

-------- Original-Nachricht --------