[Paparazzi-devel] Quadcopter yaws with roll input

From: Simon Wilks
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Quadcopter yaws with roll input
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 11:45:11 +0100

Hi,

Bad weather has prevented me experimenting further so I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction in the meantime.

I have just got a quadcopter flying in AP_MODE_ATTITUDE_DIRECT reasonable well and noticed that as I give it a roll command it will also yaw in the same direction it is rolling towards (i.e.: if I roll left will yaw left).

I am using a Lisa/M with Aspirin V1.5. I have not calibrated the board while it is in the quad yet, so just using the calibration files sent with the Aspirin. I don't have any mixing set on the radio nor in the airframe config. Let me know if you want to see the config (I assuming it is just something trivial I have overlooked).

Thanks

Simon