Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Hover loop control gains

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Hover loop control gains
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 01:40:11 +0100

Hi Loic,

did you see http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/paparazzi-devel/2011-12/msg00058.html

So most airframes probably had the gains for NAV, which was unfortunately different than for AP_MODE_HOVER.
If you are using the master branch and AP_MODE_HOVER, multiply the p-gain by 2 and the i-gain by 4 compared to the gains in NAV.
I would recommend switching to the dev branch in your case...

Cheers, Felix