[Paparazzi-devel] + cross to X cross configuration

From: Loic Drumettaz
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] + cross to X cross configuration
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 12:33:13 +0100

I'm converting my quad from + cross configuration to X cross configuration. I have modified the airframe .xml file according to:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Rotorcraft_Configuration

- I didn't see many examples of such airframes in the conf directory: nobody uses this configuration?
- Since in X configuration, 4 motors are used for pitch axis, instead of 2 in + configuration, do I have to change the pitch attitude control gains and divide them by 2?
- Same for roll axis (divide by 2)?

Regards
LD