[Paparazzi-devel] Xbee 900 MHz Interference with 72 MHz Berg 4L

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Xbee 900 MHz Interference with 72 MHz Berg 4L
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 17:00:47 -0700

All,

Has anyone run into issues with 900 MHz modem causing lots of
interference on the RC receiver? We're using the XBee Pro 900 MHz and
Berg 4L 72 MHz RC receiver and it is causing all of the servos to
jitter. When I put my hand over the Xbee, the noise dampens
significantly and the jittering all but stops. What have people done
to counteract this? Both of these devices are connected through Lisa/M
1.0. Is there any sense in shielding the servo cables with tinfoil or
something?

- Chris