Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Continous Integration Server

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Continous Integration Server
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 10:01:23 -0000

Hi Felix,

You can use https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Github+Plugin
to automatically trigger on a push to github.

It's already installed but you need to insert a post-commit hook on github.
POST to
http://ec2-79-125-28-43.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com:8080/github-webhook/

Could you please install paparazzi-arm-multilib instead of
paparazzi-arm7 and paparazzi-stm32 since this is the recommended
toolchain now and the other packages won't be maintained anymore.

I tried originally but got the following error, which is why I used the
seperate packages:

   paparazzi-arm-multilib : Depends: libpython2.7 (>= 2.7) but it is not
installable
E: Broken packages

I tried installing just python2.7 from wheezy (testing) but it depends on
the upgraded binutils & libc and I'd rather not run testing on a build
server. Rebuilding python2.7 for squeeze is going to be non-trivial, and there isn't a source archive for paparazzi-arm-multilib in the squeeze repo so I can't just change the depends and rebuild the package.

Also maybe it would make more sense to send messages to
paparazzi-commits instead, since that won't interest a lot of people?

Sure, done!

Cheers,
Gareth