[Paparazzi-devel] Aspirin IMU or PPZUAV 9DOF IMU with LPC21 based autopi

From: Jeremy Reinertsen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Aspirin IMU or PPZUAV 9DOF IMU with LPC21 based autopilots
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 10:03:18 +1000

Hello,

Is anyone working on integrating Aspirin IMU or PPZUAV 9DOF IMU with LPC21 based autopilots?

Also, what is the EEPROM used for on the Aspirin IMU?

I started looking through the code last night. Aspirin IMU is already done for Lisa/L so it should just be a matter or reusing and reworking existing examples. I think the first step is to drop a copy of

imu_aspirin.makefile in to the right place but that's all I know so far.

Cheers

Jeremy