Re: [Paparazzi-devel] razor imu

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] razor imu
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 00:06:52 +0100

Hi,

just a quick update. I added the centrifugal and heading correction
with GPS again. Magnetometer updates are still missing.
I merged the changes into master, if someone wants to try that out it
would be appreciated.

You need to calibrate the imu scale and neutrals and set them in your
airframe file as the accelerometer neutrals are not set on power up
anymore (as this would result in bad calibration if the IMU is not
level on startup and would change every time hence be not properly
reproducible).

Cheers, Felix