Re: [Paparazzi-devel] razor imu

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] razor imu
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 18:26:55 +0100

Dear Christoph,

I integrated the code from your fork into the main paparazzi branch since many people seem to ask about it or still use the HB branch. I did make some changes though to get it in line with paparazzi, make it more configurable (less hardcoded gains in c-files) but I am still working on it.

Changes so far:

-merged into paparazzi master (subsystem/imu/imu_analog and subsystem/ashr/dcm/)
-split into an imu (measurements) and an ahrs (attitude) part so other imu can be used too
-removed unused/uncompilable ardiuno code
-reused paparazzi macro's and math
-scale/bias are set in airframe file
-adc's are only configured in airframe file

Changes in progress:

-continue the split into ahrs <-> imu
-rework the initialization part
-re-enable magnetometer option
-some DCM theory upgrades to boost performance

Sincerely,

-Christophe