|Subject:||Re: [Paparazzi-devel] razor imu|
|Date:||Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:09:59 +0100|
thank your doing the changes for me and integrating the stuff. Those improvements done by Christophe where also planned by me, but I didn't find the time yet, so I'm happy you did.
Am 10.12.2010 02:09 schrieb "Felix Ruess" <address@hidden>:
I refactored the code further and moved the actual estimation (dcm) to
This is not merged into master yet, it is currently in the analogimu
branch in the paparazzi repo.
Changes so far:
- better separation of the imu<->ahrs parts
- use calibration data from airframe file for imu (scaling and
neutrals), not so nice to set the accel neutrals at startup
- use ahrs_aligner to get the gyro bias on startup
- use more already available paparazzi algebra makros
Todo (in progress):
- more cleanup
- use magnetometer
- use GPS to compensate for centrifugal acceleration
- also set other attitude representations in the ahrs interface
(quaternions, dcm) only eulers set there so far
Then of course we want to refactor estimator and create a more general
state interface that can be used for rotorcrafts and fixedwings.
On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 6:26 PM, Christophe De Wagter <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear Christoph,
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|