Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa debugging

From: Marko Thaler
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa debugging
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 15:17:26 +0200

Hi Poine,

My problems with MKK ESC freezes were caused by the paparazzi-stm32 toolchain package. When I built the toolchain based on your/Piotr's/Uwe's script all the problems went away.

Since I wanted to be certain about the cause of the problem I uninstalled the self built toolchain and reinstalled the default paparazzi-stm32 deb package and all the problems returned. Going back to self built toolchain solved everything.

Oh, one more question about Eclipse. When I am stepping through the code line by line (while debugging), I constantly get thrown into different interrupt request handlers. Where in Eclipse can I block this behaviour so that you are able to step through the code without being constantly interrupted by IRQs?

Thank you and kind regards,

Marko

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 10:15 PM, antoine drouin <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Marko