Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa debugging

From: antoine drouin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa debugging
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:08:37 +0200

Hello world

I had been postponing releasing a new paparazzi-stm32 package because
I wanted to do something fancy with the debug in libstm32.
I'll do the fancy things at a later time and have just released
paparazzi-stm32_1.0.0-4 with debug removed. This should improve
performances by a noticable amount
Please let me know how it works for you.

Regards

Poine