[Paparazzi-devel] Xbee pro modules won't communicate

From: Edixon Giraldo
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Xbee pro modules won't communicate
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 09:28:11 -0500

Hi, I have been working with this for hours and cannot make the xbee modules to
communicate with each other. I am very new at this, therefore, I am not very
familiar on bow to set them up to make one the coordinator and the other one
the server. Any ideas on how to do this in XTCU? I did find some instructions
on how to do this, but, it was not clear to me. It seems that you have to type
some commands on a terminal. I have also been trying to run range tests and
all, but, it is not successful.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Eddie.