Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xbee pro modules won't communicate

From: Marc Schwarzbach
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Xbee pro modules won't communicate
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 18:14:23 +0200

Hi,

you have to "bind" the modules if you want to use the transparent mode (what is
suggested for the first trials..)
So go to CTU and set the number of the other module as destination adress. The
same for the other module respectively.

Then they act just like a serial cable.

Marc

-------- Original-Nachricht --------