Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Getting started with paparazzi

From: Maik Höpfel
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Getting started with paparazzi
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 22:57:41 +0100

Hey Steven,

other than reading trough the wiki, I can recommend mecevans guide to
Paparazzi: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1000937 .
There's also the massive Paparazzi-Thread at
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=851820, that probably
contains everything ever said about PPRZ... but it is very long.
I'd also suggest starting to log the IRC channel, and ask questions
there. The mailing list is also a good spot to ask more advanced
questions.

Welcome to Paparazzi! :)

- Maik