[Paparazzi-devel] Getting started with paparazzi

From: Steven Bellens
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Getting started with paparazzi
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:26:45 +0100

Hi all,

I have recently discovered this interesting paparazzi project. I
already downloaded, installed and tested out the software in
simulation and it looks great! Thanks a lot.
However, as I would like to know this software better, I am looking
for a general overview/getting started guide to help me understand how
the program is build/how the different components are organized. Goal
is to understand the code in the first step as to be able to adapt it
to my needs afterwards. I am currently considering buying the
paparazzi hardware as well. I have a Draganflyer X-Pro flying around
at the moment, which I will try to equip with this paparazzi control
hard- and software. Concerning this, I am willing to cooperate in the
project if possible as well. All suggestions/ideas/information is
greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,

Steven