Re: [Paparazzi-devel] osd i/f idea (Mike)

From: Michele Santucci
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] osd i/f idea (Mike)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 21:41:15 +0200

Hallo,

no not at all as I was saying previously about the idea of Cèdric the airborne OSD
solution is the one preferable (IMHO).
If you wish to step further in this direction there are several OSD integrated circuits that you can use to semplify the overall circuitry and to semplify the microcontroller programming. For a similar task I developed a solution using a psoc microcontroller and an old SGS IC. This's limited to overlay text information (along with some symbols like
those of VHS VCR players) if you whish further infos I'm available.

Best Regards,
   Mike